Share this product:
Livio AI 2000
To arrange a free consultation, call 0800 292 2338 now.
Full money back guarantee.
If you have any problems within your 30 day trial period, we'll put it right or give you a full refund.
Prices Quoted Are Per Aid and Include VAT
The world’s first Healthable™ hearing aid.
NOW WITH FULL ANDROID COMPATIBILITY FOR MUSIC AND MOBILE STREAMING
Livio AI is a revolutionary, multi-purpose hearing aid that continues to evolve. The Thrive™ Hearing Control app now lets users send fall alerts to selected contacts thanks to hearing aids with integrated, in-ear sensors. They can also check hearing aid performance any time and have conversations transcribed. That’s all in addition to universal Bluetooth® connectivity, Hearing Care Anywhere™, brain and body activity tracking, and the array of other features and technologies that enable hearing professionals to provide patients with added conveniences and exceptional service.
Livio hearing aids are a great option for patients who aren’t looking for health information but still want superior sound quality, personalized control, remote programming, self check and memory management.
Livio AI and Livio introduce our most sophisticated and intelligent technology – we call it Hearing Reality™. With three times more digital signal processing, the industry’s only multi-core twin compressor and our radio system, the Thrive platform has been engineered to handle even the most complex situations. These technologies, combined, result in patients enjoying listening comforts in all levels.
Livio AI takes patient comfort and personalization to a new level with our most advanced features and technology ever.
- Feedback Control: Best-in-class comprehensive feedback management system
- Speech Optimization: Our proprietary multi-segment compression architecture combines speech audibility and overall comfort.
- Quiet: Reduces circuit noise over a wider range of input levels providing a high-fidelity listening experience regardless of the level of background noise
- Wind: Noise reduction algorithm designed to provide supreme comfort for wind noise.
- Surface Nanoshield: Coated on components, cases and Hear Clear™ wax traps, Surface™Nanoshield gives patients next-generation moisture and wax repellent to ensure reliability and durability.
- CROS Technology: A solution for single-sided hearing loss that enables streaming between your hearing aids to deliver exceptional sound quality (excludes micro RIC 312).
- Speech Indicators for Memory: For each memory programmed, an extensive list of descriptive words is available, allowing professionals to choose the most meaningful indicators for their patient.
- Smart VC: Allows for the gain to increase in all the channels not already at maximum, giving a desired and needed increase in loudness.
- Frequency Lowering: Enhances real-time audibility to identifying high-frequency speech cues and replicating them in lower frequencies.
- Music Enhancement: The dedicated music compressor is designed for a more dynamic input and broader frequency response. Inspire® X software includes music adjustment controls so professionals can quickly and easily match the subjective tastes of their patients.
- Tinnitus Technology: Our patent-pending tinnitus solution is designed with personalization and flexibility in mind.